This recipe is taken from a packet of quinoa from Infinity Foods.
This is really a type of quinoa salad and is a good method of preparing the quinoa dish ahead of the serving time and keeping it in the fridge.
- 250g cooked and cooled quinoa as per quinoa cooking instructions here
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 4 chopped spring onions
- 1 small cucumber finely diced
- 2 large garlic cloves – minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Handfull of pine kernels (optional)
- Bunch of freshly chopped mint
- Bunch of freshly chopped parsley
- Salt & pepper
Combine the first 8 ingredients and chill for an hour
Prior to serving mix in the freshly chopped mint and parsley
Season to taste with salt and pepper