Robin Benzle has a weekly recipe channel on youtube. She sent me this great quinoa recipe. It is so simple and easy to make.
I went to my supermarket here in Bracknell and all the ingredients were there sitting on the shelf. OK – I couldn’t find the Parmesan Cheese without asking – but it was there. Just very well hidden.
The ingredients are Quinoa, Spinach, Olive Oil, Parmesan Cheese and tomatoes. I would not have made as much as this as I only usually cook for 2. I often think that American portion sizes are much bigger than English portion sizes.
The other important thing to notice is how easy the recipe is to adapt. Quinoa recipes are very easy to alter and change to suit the ingredients you have to hand. I like to use fresh vegetables with my recipes. So I would include whatever I had ready to pick from my vegetable plot at the time.
101 Superfoods for Pain Relief
- Why Nutritionists Are Recommending Quinoa Recipes For Long-Term Weight Loss
- Do You Like The Taste Of Quinoa?
- Classic Quinoa and Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- 5 Delicious Quinoa Salad Dressing Recipes
- 3 Ways That Quinoa Has Changed In the Last Seven Years and 2 Ways It Hasn’t
- Quinoa On The Menu in Cornwall
- Quinoa Growing At the Eden Project
- Bolivia Sees Quinoa Production Double in Ten Years
- Quinoa Growing in Australia
- 4 More Great Quinoa Recipes – Well Maybe 3 out of 4!
Tagscooking quinoa cook quinoa eating quinoa eat quinoa Four hour body diet gluten free quinoa growing quinoa grow quinoa grow your own quinoa How to cook Quinoa Low GI quinoa microwave quinoa prepare quinoa quinoa quinoa carbohydrates quinoa carbs quinoa cookbook quinoa cookies quinoa cooking quinoa dessert quinoa diet quinoa flakes quinoa flour quinoa gluten quinoa grain quinoa health Quinoa information quinoa meal Quinoa Nutrition quinoa pilaf quinoa plants Quinoa Recipe Quinoa Recipes Quinoa salad quinoa salad recipes Quinoa seeds quinoa soup quinoa stir fry quinoa taste quinoa video radio 2 raw quinoa red quinoa sweet quinoa what is quinoa